Go behind-the-scenes to explore the Mission District's innovative culinary scene featuring bold Latin flavors. Each course is served at a different restaurant, from appetizers, to entree, and dessert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Women’s Building, 3543 18th Street, between Valencia and Guerrero, San Francisco. Your guide will be waiting at the building entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years.
- Moderate amount of walking required.
- Bring layers! San Francisco weather changes frequently.
- Locations visited are subject to change.