Discover the best food in San Francisco's Chinatown with a 3-hour walking tour of this historic area. Explore the history and culture with an expert local guide, while tasting regional specialties at some of the best restaurants around.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The tour will meet in front of the East West Bank located at 1066 Grant Ave San Francisco, CA (94133). The cross streets are Pacific and Grant Avenues, please meet on the Grant Avenue side. The closest BART station is Montgomery. It is about a 20 minute walk to the meeting location. The Portsmouth Square Parking Garage is located at 733 Kearny Street, between Clay and Washington Streets, and is about a 5 minute walk away from the East West Bank.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please be sure to let us know if you (or anyone in your group) has a dietary restriction when you purchase your tickets
- All tastings are prepared in advance at each location, based on the information you provided to us at the time of ticket purchase
- Please be sure to purchase your tickets in advance so that we have adequate time to prepare your tasting substitutions, last minute dietary changes on the tour will not be accommodated
- Our tastings are designed to bring you the best of what each renowned food establishment has to offer
- At locations that specialize in traditional, family recipes, there isn’t always a “next best” option we can offer that will meet your specific dietary needs
- If you have severe food allergies, please contact us or call us at 877-56-TOURS before purchasing tickets for any of our food tours.
- Itinerary is occasionally subject to change
- Please dress casually and wear comfortable shoes or sneakers