Join a small group on a guided walking tour exploring some of San Francisco’s most iconic neighborhoods and impressive landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the park located at 700 Beach Street at the Cable Car Turnaround.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Travelers should have a moderate level of physical fitness
- There will be a stop for lunch at the Ferry Building Marketplace. You can purchase your lunch there from a variety of options
- Food and drinks are not included
- Tips are not included