Experience the best viewpoints, wander around glacier-formed Yosemite Valley, and hike to the Giant Sequoias in Yosemite National Park. On this eco-friendly small group tour, you'll experience the best of what Yosemite has to offer in one epic day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from 2 convenient locations: • 6:20 AM at Hilton Union Square (Mason street side entrance). • 6:55 am at Dublin BART station (south side of the freeway, at the passenger loading zone).
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note, during certain winter months, the hike to the Giant Sequoias may not be offered due to snowpack levels. As of January 2020, the snow levels are too high to safely be able to reach the grove. Instead of the hike, you will receive 3-hours of free time inside Yosemite Valley, instead of the typical 1.5-hours. The Giant Sequoias hike should resume in April/May 2020, but due to the ever-changing weather conditions, it's possible to resume at any time
- Please be prepared for a strenuous hike upon arrival to Yosemite with good walking shoes and water. If you are not in shape for hiking, you will not be able to see the Giant Sequoia Trees as they are at the bottom of a moderately steep out and back trail (2.5 miles total). The group will take this trail at a moderate pace in order to provide sufficient time visiting Yosemite Valley
- Your small group will consist of no more than 13 passengers