On this visit, get an insight into the reality of the Giachi family's vineyards. Discover the interesting landscape and architectural context, the barrel room, wine cellar, and tasting rooms inside and outside the garden.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Tenuta Torciano Winery Via Crocetta 18 - Loc. Ulignano 53037 San Gimignano (Siena)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- - In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the staff during the booking and prior to the tasting