Explore the lush cloud forest of Costa Rica. Hike on the best hanging bridges in the country and observe the cloud forest up close. Stop at a place where monkeys are normally observed and at a lookout to take pictures of the Gulf of Nicoya.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from most of the hotels in the San José area. Your exact pickup time and location will be provided upon reconfirmation of your tour.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, nor for people with heart complaints, back problems, or other serious medical conditions.
- Adult pricing applies to all participants.
- A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Pick-up begins approximately 30- to 60-minutes prior to the tour time; the exact pick-up time will be advised when you receive your confirmation.
- Tour times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.
- Please note that walking is involved.
- This tour may be operated by a multilingual guide.
- A vegetarian option is available for lunch; please advise when booking if required.
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking.