Experience the wild beauty of Yosemite National Park from San Jose in just one day. Enjoy free time in the park for hiking, biking, picnicking, and exploring the breathtaking monuments and waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Italian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Your tour must be reconfirmed at least 48 hours in advance. Your exact pickup time and location will be provided upon reconfirmation of your tour.
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years and under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height.
- Any guest that does not provide their child's safety seat at the time of the tour and does not inform the tour operator may not be allowed to board the tour and will not be subject to refund.
- During winter months, temperatures in Yosemite can vary drastically to the ones in San Francisco. Therefore, it is recommend to wear winter clothes, especially shoes or boots with rubber soles.