Dive into the rich and colorful history of San Miguel de Allende by visiting the most iconic and famous landmarks with a certified local guide, then enjoy a traditional 3-course Mexican meal in a family-run restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
San Francisco Church, San Francisco 1, Centro, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico (on the corner of San Francisco and Juarez Streets). Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or wheelchair users
- Please arrive at the meeting point on San Francisco Church Plaza (on the corner of San Francisco and Juarez Streets) at least 15 minutes prior to the tour's starting time
- Please call the local partner and advise any specific dietary requirements or allergies after booking