Enjoy the most beautiful and darkest sky in the world in the middle of the Atacama Desert, which is the most arid on the planet.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is between 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM. Please wait outside of your accommodation. The shared pickup service will not take more than 30 minutes.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The tour does not go ahead during a full moon or on a cloudy night
- Please note that the tour is weather dependent and in the case of bad weather you will be offered another option or a full refund
- Pick up and drop-off is available from accommodation in San Pedro de Atacama
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes