Visit Cerro Verde National Park and Izalco on this guided El Salvador tour. Walk around the rim of an extinct volcano and experience local life while strolling through the streets of Izalco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your accommodation at your scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You will walk 1400 yards around the rim of an extinct volcano. There will be steps, sand, loose rocks, and roots on the surface. It takes around 60 minutes to walk in the area
- At Izalco, there are steps on the street and you will walk approximately 200 yards (or you can wait in the car or park)