Discover the Belle Epoque architecture of San Sebastián with a full-day ticket to the open top, double-decker tourist bus. Hop off and on at any of the stops en route, or take a full loop in 1 hour. Audio guides provide commentary in 8 languages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Basque, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Cambodian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The first stop is at the Aquarium - Paseo Nuevo however, you can begin your tour at any of the Donostia - San Sebastián City Tour stops by showing your voucher when getting on board.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Frequency is every 1 hour and available only Friday, Saturday, and Sunday until further notice.
- Cancellations of less than 24 hours and no shows are charged full tour rate. For cancellations of more than 24 hours, you will get a full refund.
- The last departure time is at 5:30 PM until 30th October. In November and December at 4:30 PM.
- Route variations, bus delays, and reduced frequency may occur at any time without prior notice due to Covid-19 safety protocols, events, public celebrations, demonstrations, traffic congestion, and road closures. IN these situations, your patience is appreciated.