Explore Santa Barbara on an electric bike. Choose between a 2-hour rental and an all-day rental, and enjoy a variety of bike options and sizes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meet at the bike shop at Cal Coast Adventures. You will see a big painted globe and blue "Bike Rental" signs in the parking lot. You can park at the bike shop parking lot or use street parking free of charge. Your time doesn't start until you get here, however, the bikes must be picked up and returned during business hours (9 AM to 5 PM).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Renters must be able to ride a bike. Riding an electric bike is typically very straightforward if you already know how to ride a bike
- Helmets are required by California law for anyone under the age of 18