Enjoy this relaxed day tasting and learning about the famous anchovies of Santoña, the sobaos pastry of Joselin, and the excellent white wine of Cantabria. Discover the fishing village of Santoña and the amazing Pasiego Valleys.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, German
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the meeting place at least 10 minutes before the pick up time
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior departure timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The visit to the vineyard may be changed for a visit to a local spirit factory during the winter season