Enjoy a spectacular tour of Chile's beautiful central coastline. Visit small villages and coves, and an alpaca farm. Try to spot some penguins near the beach in the seaside town of Cachagua.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick up available from anywhere in Santiago.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Free pickup and drop-off from any hotel, Airbnb, or residence in Santiago is available
- Free airport pickup or drop-off on the day of the tour is available
- The order of the sites visited may vary
- Please note that penguin sightings are most common from November to March; during the rest of the year penguin sightings are less likely
- For better sighting opportunities, you will have the option of taking a one-hour private boat ride around the island, weather permitting, which costs an additional $60,000 Chilean Pesos for each group of up to 7 people
- Payments for the boat trip must be made in cash directly at the dock on the day of the tour
- Please note your interest in the optional boat tour when you make your booking
- The boat tour is not recommended for those who suffer from motion or sea sickness
- Although this is a private tour, other guests may accompany your tour at the alpaca farm
- Sturdy footwear and a light jacket are recommended for walking on the beach