Marvel at Santiago's fascinating mix of classical architecture and modern skyscrapers. Discover the historic downtown, San Cristobal Hill and El Pueblito Handicrafts Village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The order of the stops may vary depending on your pickup location.
- Traffic can be heavy at times and may cause delays in the tour return time. Your driver will do his or her best to avoid highly congested areas.
- El Pueblito Handicrafts Village may be closed on certain holidays.
- The cable car on San Cristobal Hill is closed on Mondays for maintenance. On this day we will go up San Cristobal Hill in the tour van if permitted by park officials. If we are unable to go up San Cristobal Hill due to reasons beyond our control (i.e., strike of park officials), we will go to another vantage point.