Marvel at Santiago's fascinating mix of classical architecture and modern skyscrapers. Discover the historic downtown, San Cristobal Hill and El Pueblito Handicrafts Village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- (1) The order of the stops may vary depending on your pickup location.
- (2) Traffic can be heavy at times and may cause delays in the tour return time. Your driver will do his or her best to avoid highly congested areas.
- (3) El Pueblito Handicrafts Village may be closed on certain holidays.
- (4) On weekends and national holidays, due to excessive crowds and lines to board the gondola at San Cristobal Hill, we will not take the gondola, but rather we will visit an alternative site in the tour van for panoramic views of the city and surrounding mountains. We will do the same on Mondays, since the gondola is closed for maintenance on this day.
- (5) Santa Lucia Hill is closed on Monday.