Founded in 1880, Santa Rita Vineyard has become one of the most famous vineyards of Chile, with its star wine, 120 de Santa Rita. Its main house is located in the Maipo Valley at Alto Jahuel, where apart from the vineyard, you can find various sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up possible from your hotel or address in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or at a meeting point inside the same districts on arrangement.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Non-private tours require a minimum of 2 people to operate normally. In the unlikely event that this number is not reached on the day of your tour, the local partner will offer the option of another tour or a full refund.
- A maximum of 15 people per booking, maximum 8 people per vehicle.