Explore the stunning city of Santiago on this private tour and learn about Chile’s history and culture. Also, visit a traditional vineyard in the Maipo Valley for a wine tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The order of the stops may vary depending on your pickup location
- Traffic can be heavy at times and may cause delays in the tour return time. Your driver will do his or her best to avoid highly congested areas
- Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be other visitors at the vineyard joining you on the winery tour and tasting. An alternative vineyard will be visited if Cousiño Macul is closed or does not have availability on the date selected
- El Pueblito Handicrafts Village may be closed on certain holidays
- Santa Lucia Hill is closed on Mondays for maintenance
- On weekends and national holidays, due to excessive crowds and lines to board the gondola at San Cristobal Hill, you will visit an alternative site in the tour van for panoramic views of the city and surrounding mountains. The same will be applied on Mondays since the gondola is closed for maintenance on this day