Experience the lovely landscapes of Santorini from a saddle of an electric bike. Stop to taste delicious wines and local food and then watch the sunset over the caldera of the volcano.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel or preferred location.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The local supplier only uses electric bikes as they allow you to climb a steep hill without having to exert too much energy. They provide an effortless and pleasant experience. You will mostly travel along off-road Safe paths and the tour lasts for around 3 hours
- This tour requires a minimum number of participants. If this minimum is not met, you will be contacted within 24 hours of the tour to reschedule
- This tour is suitable for anyone aged 16 and over
- There is a maximum weight limit of 100 kilograms and a minimum height requirement of 155 centimeters
- Please wear comfortable clothes for a mild activity and shoes appropriate for cycling (avoid high heels and slippers)
- Use sun screen and bring your sunglasses on hot days
- Pick-up times: May and September 5:00 PM. June, July, August 6:30 PM