Experience this wonderfully enlightening and fun wine tour on the wine roads of Santorini. Discover special, traditional wineries, and see how vines are grown in a vineyard.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up will be from specific locations close to your hotel. For hotels located in Kamari, Megalochori, Pyrgos, Emporeio, Perissa, Akrotiri, Perivolos, Vourvoulos and nearby areas, pickup and drop-off points will be at the Fira Bus Terminal, unless advised otherwise.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tasting information: The wines served during the tour are mainly whites and dessert wines, as these are the kind of wines the island of Santorini produces.
- The tour operator will select which wineries to visit on each given day. Due to the overwhelming amount of guests at certain times at various wineries, a relaxed and more private atmosphere is the first and foremost goal for each tour.