Discover the Sardinian islands of Santa Maria, Budelli, Spargi and La Maddalena on a tour of the archipelago from Palau. Stop at 4 different islands in the natural park to swim in emerald waters, laze on pink beaches, and explore the gift shops.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, French
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the maritime station of Piazza del Molo, Palau (boarding no. 4) at 9:30am.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Snorkeling gear
Know before you go
- Tour departs at 10:30 AM and returns at approximately 5:30 PM
- Please arrive at 09:30 AM for priority boarding
- Please be aware that the boat has a capacity of 150 people, it is, therefore, a group trip
- Customers can buy the meal on board at reasonable prices, but can bring their own food from home if they do not like the local cuisine.
- National park fee of €5 must be paid on the day of the tour and to be paid by cash only. It is not included in the ticket price
- Guests are covered by passenger insurance
- The tour may be subject to delay or change of route in the event of adverse weather conditions. Any cancellation of the trip will be notified via SMS, email, or phone call
- Onboard translation of the tour is available in English, French, Spanish and Italian