Explore La Maddalena Archipelago on a boat trip from Palau or La Maddalena, accompanied by a local multilingual guide. Benefit from plenty of options for swimming, snorkeling, and sunbathing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Snorkeling gear
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- You can bring your own packed lunch or buy food or drinks on board the boat
- The tour may be subject to delay or change of route in the event of adverse weather conditions or changes in regulation
- Spaggia Rosa can be seen from the boat
- Landing tax is 5.00€ from June to August and 2.50€ in May, September, and October (children from 0 to 6 years do not pay)
- People departing from La Maddalena do not pay the landing tax since they will have already done so upon arrival at the island