Savannah's famous hospitality and architecture have charmed visitors for a couple of hundred years. Come and tour the stately mansions and famous houses on which that reputation was built, and learn the history that accompanies them.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Warren Square between Congress Street and Habersham Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather
- Walks will depart in light rain, so please bring an umbrella or rain coat if the weather looks questionable
- During the summer, please be mindful of the Southern heat and humidity, and bring water along