Explore the vast terrain of Arizona on this guided ATV tour through the heart of the Sonoran Desert. On this 2-hour long adventure you will navigate 25 to 30 miles of trail through one of the largest and hottest deserts in North America.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Look for the green flags at the highway exit. The parking lot is on the right after the exit on the freeway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Long pants
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- There is a 4 person minimum for the tour to operate
- Drivers must be 12 years and older to drive an ATV and 5 years and older to ride as passenger with guide