The cathedral's tower is one of the most significant architectural references for every visitor who comes to Segovia. Climb the tower and explore the cathedral while learning about its history on a guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- English, German, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide inside the cathedral at the green meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You will climb 190 steps to reach the top of the tower with three breaks
- There is a guided tower tour in English at 3:00 PM daily