Snorkel between the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates at the Silfra fissure in Þingvellir National Park and experience the unique sensation of flying through the clearest water on Earth!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up possible from centrally located hotels and hostels in Reykjavík, or at the BSI bus terminal.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Silfra in Þingvellir National Park. Precise details will be provided on your voucher after booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- It is recommended you wear thermal underwear, thick socks and clothes suitable for the day's weather conditions
- Bring contact lenses if you wear glasses
- All participants must read and sign a medical statement to take part