Registered in the Guinness World Records as the largest indoor theme park in the world, Lotte World offers an amazing adventure in the middle of Seoul city! You will discover thrilling rides and beautiful scenery inside and outside of the park.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
South gate group ticket booth, Lotte World Adventure, 240, Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, SeoulOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- How to get to Lotte World: Take the Subway to Jamsil Station Exit 4 on Line No.2 and No.8
- Free parking is available (3 hours on purchasing regular admission, whole day with the Daily Passport). Visit the information desk for availability
- Infants under 12 months can enter the park and use the infant playing facilities for free
- Infants 12~35 months can enter the park for free (except group visitors), but the use of infant playing facilities is charged
- This ticket is for foreign visitors only
- This offer is not for Korean passport holders. You might be asked to present your ID and if you hold a Korean passport only, you might be denied entry
- Please show your voucher at the 'South gate group ticket booth' on the appointed day to enter
- Lotte World and Lotte Aquarium must be visited on the same day
- Voucher redemption times - Lotte Tower: 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Lotte World: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Lotte Aquarium: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM