Explore the must-see attractions outside of Seoul on a 10-hour tour. Visit a total of 3 attractions — Namiseom, Petite France, and The Garden of the Morning Calm. Rent an optional rail bike for the chance to pedal along beautiful old railway trails.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English, Korean, Korean
- Pickup optional
- Please wait at the agreed location 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is free of charge for infants aged 0-2, if they do not occupy a seat
- This tour can operate in Mandarin Chinese, however the local tour provider can not guarantee this language preference and will try their best to accommodate your request based on your tour date
- Because of the Light Festival at The Garden of Morning Calm, this tour will operate on the winter schedule from December 6, 2019, to March 22, 2020