Modern skyscrapers, pop culture, and Buddhist temples: Seoul is a city of contrasts. Tap into its energy with a host, a local from the area, who will create a personalized experience just for you
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Korean
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements, such as tickets, transportation, and food and drinks can be arranged at additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 persons (if your group is larger, please make this known so suitable arrangements can be made)
- Please book at least 48 hours in advance so the best experience can be created for you