Enjoy Seoul City with a 24, 48, or 72-hour mobile discover pass. Benefit from free entry more than 50 attractions. Take public transportations through the city and visit major attractions and palaces.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
Select participants and date
• Terminal 1: After baggage claim, SK Roaming Center, between Exit 5 and Exit 6 on 1F • Terminal 2: After baggage claim, SK Roaming Center, between Exit 2 and Exit 3 on 1FOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This card becomes active immediately after visit to the first attraction.
- To use a transportation card, you must top-up first at Storyway, E-Mart 24, and CU convenience store or subway (expect KTX,ITX)
- If you would like to change the pick up location. please contact us at live chat or email@example.com
- This card doesn't have Child price. We recommend purchasing which ticket for under 5 years old on-site.
- They might check your passport to verify your identity.
- How to use Seoul Bike one-day pass (called "Ttareungi")
- After you download the Discover Seoul Pass application, register the Discover Seoul Pass card.
- Before the change, Arex/Ttareungi/USIM/Traveler's insurance can be used regardless of pass hours, however, Please note that as of now Arex/Ttareungi/USIM/Traveler's insurance can be used on 24/48/72 hours which you've purchased. (24/48/72 hours will be counted as you enter the first attraction)