See the beautiful northern sides of Seoul. Visit Gyeongbokgung Palace, Bukchon Hanok village and Samcheongdong. Later, take pictures at Ihwa Mural village and try delicious snacks at Gwangjang Market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English, Japanese
Select participants and date
A guide will meet you in front of the front desk (1 Floor) of Lotte Hotel Seoul (30 Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul) Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Minimum of 2 persons. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers