The Suwon Hwaseong Fortress is one of Korea's must-see sites. Explore the UNESCO World-Heritage site Suwan Hwaseong Fortress, and learn about Korea’s Joseon Dynasty.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is provided at centrally located Seoul hotels, and the pickup time will be confirmed by the activity provider via e-mail.
Select participants and date
A guide will meet you in front of the front desk of Sejong Hotel (145 Toegye-ro, Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul) . Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking, unless the booking is made within 2 days of the tour. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A pick-up service is available at centrally located Seoul hotels. Pick-up times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. If your accommodation isn't in Seoul, you can choose to make your own way to the meeting point or to pay the extra charge for pick-up on the day of your tour
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
- Once the tour has begun, there will be no full refund due to heavy rain, snow, strike or etc.