Head to Cordoba from Seville and visit the Alcazar and the Mosque-Cathedral. See the Jewish Quarter and its stunning synagogue, then enjoy some time to explore on your own.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- Centrally located Seville hotels or other city center location
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that the synagogue is temporarily closed due to renovations
- This trip does not operate on 25 December or 1 January
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and drink plenty of water during the tour
- Some hotels cannot be accessed by vehicles, in which case pick-up and drop off will take place at the nearest available point
- Please note, from March 1, 2020, the Alcazar of Córdoba will not be included in this tour