Stroll the atmospheric streets of Seville’s Barrio de Santa Cruz to discover the old Jewish quarter and absorb yourself in local legends. This walking tour combines elements of Andalucían traditions and the cultures that have impacted on Seville.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Hernando Colón Street, 38.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring drinking water
- It's recommended you bring an umbrella and raincoat in case of rain