For a unique flamenco experience, learn by doing flamenco. Immerse yourself into flamenco dance culture. Have a guide share the dance of Flamenco. Learn by doing the basic body positions working on dance skills and the rhythm of flamenco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The lessons are held at Academia de Flamenco Yessica Brea, a pro flamenco studio at 19 Evangelista St. https://goo.gl/maps/fucw3KT6CuvPGKMQ7 in the Triana neighborhood. It is a 10-minute walk from the city center. It is located in front of nr 14 Evangelista, between a catholic church called Capilla del Rocio https://goo.gl/maps/fDDeCCRqjn89xxT67 and a kitchen store called Modu Cocina https://goo.gl/maps/wPgyw4oNL91WM4as9. If you ask for an uber or taxi, let them know “14 Evangelista St.” Once there, walk in front of it and you will see the main entrance door of the studio at street level.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Children 8 years and older can attend
- The lesson will be conducted in English or/and Spanish
- The group size will be between 2 and 8 people
- Extra female flamenco outfit for rent: Professsional Flamenco Shoes and Flamenco Studio Skirt & T-shirt. Please send me a message with your female's shoe sizes & general sizes S, M, L, XL
- Extra male flamenco outfit for rent: Professsional Flamenco Shoes and Flamenco Vests. Please send me a message with your male's shoe sizes & general sizes S, M, L, XL