Immerse yourself in one of the most vibrant food scenes in Spain. Head off on a tour that showcases the best tapas on offer in Seville with a side of history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Santa Catalina Church entrance that is closest to the bar Patio San Eloy. Look for your guide who will be holding a sign with the name of the local partner on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There is a lot of eating standing up on this tour (like a true Sevillano)
- This tour is adaptable for vegetarians, pescatarians, gluten free (not celiac), dairy free, non-alcoholic, and for those who are pregnant
- Guests with serious food allergies will need to sign an allergy waiver at the start of the tour
- Some areas on this tour are not wheelchair accessible, so those with wheelchairs and limited mobility can contact the activity provider to arrange your visit
- Due to the risk of gluten cross-contamination, this tour is not adaptable for those with celiac disease,
- vegans, or those with a combination of dietary restrictions (e.g. dairy and gluten free or gluten free and no pork)