Experience a traditional, live flamenco performance at the best venue in Seville, an 18th-century building surrounded by orange trees and built on top of a Roman temple. Enjoy the true spirit of flamenco.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Museo del Baile Flamenco in the Barrio de Santa Cruz, Old Town of Seville. The museum visiting hours for the combined ticket are 12:30 PM - 6:30 PM. Last entry is at 6:00 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Museum visiting hours for the combined ticket are 12:30 PM - 6:30 PM. Last entry is at 6:00 PM