This 2-hour walk in Spanish, will provide you with all the most important happenings in Seville's history as well as interesting information about the different cultures. Afterwards, explore La Judería, formerly the Jewish district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Plaza del Triunfo, by the Immaculate statue, Seville.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tips are not included
- Suitable for participants of all ages
- This is a historical walking tour of approximately 2 hours