Sample four different kinds of sangria while taking in views of Seville from a stunning rooftop restaurant. Learn the art of sangria making and enjoy a nibble of classic tapas dishes including marinated olives and finely-aged manchego cheese.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is Paseo de las Delicias, 1 between the restaurant Uno de Delicias and the souvenir shop. Wait at the entrance for pickup.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Other tapas options are available