Skip the lines and visit Milan's top sites on a guided walk. Tour the interior of the Duomo, see da Vinci's painting of The Last Supper, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet the guide next to the large Needle and Thread monument in the middle of Piazza Luigi Cadorna.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Passport or ID card for children
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Hand sanitizer or tissues
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- When entering churches, no shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed: both men and women are required to have their knees and shoulders covered
- Children up to 1 year of age do not need the reservation for the Last Supper visit if they are carried in your arms (you must then enter without a stroller)