Enjoy a half-day guided city tour through Sharjah. Walk through the old town, admire the magnificent mosques, and explore different Souks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Pick up from your hotel in Sharjah, Ajman or Dubai. For cruise passengers from Port Rashid, pick-up is from the Cruise Terminal.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised, and photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles. Hats or some protection for the head are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions.
- Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops and villages.
- The local partner reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programmes for reasons of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or similar. Furthermore they reserves the right to amend and or cancel the schedule for any tour.
- The duration of the tour itself is between 4.5 to 5-hours. But, driving time to and from your Dubai hotel may take an additional 1-hour to 1.5-hours depending on traffic conditions