Enjoy a circus performance where the artists create and perform stories based on their own life experiences, drawing from recent Cambodian history, folklore, and modern society.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Phare Circus Ring Road, south of the intersection with Sok San Road, Siem ReapOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Show time is 8:00 PM. The show lasts approximately 1 hour followed by the opportunity to interact with the artists afterward and take photos. You are permitted to take photos during the performance too, if the flash is off.
- It's recommended to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to show time.
- For the safety of the artists, and the comfort of other guests, no entrance is permitted once the show has started.
- Phare Boutique and Phare Cafe open two hours prior to show time with unique locally-made crafts and gifts and dining before or after the show.
- It can be warm in the Big Top. It's recommended to wear comfortable clothing suitable for warm weather and maybe grab a bottle of cool water to take in with you.
- It's advisable to apply mosquito repellant before going outside early morning or evening in Cambodia, including your night at Phare.
- The minimum age for this tour is 5