This “Day in a Life” experience is your chance to see the real Cambodia and an opportunity to join a local family and spend a few hours participating in their life. Help with rice planting or harvesting, weaving thatch, or driving a bullock cart.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- What to wear:
- We recommend that you wear sturdy footwear such as trainers or sneakers. Long sleeves and pants are ideal, as are sunglasses and a hat. Please refrain from wearing revealing clothing in the villages.
- General information:
- Tours have a maximum of 8 participants.
- A picnic lunch with a variety of sandwiches is provided.
- Only children over 12 years can participate. If you have a family that would like to go on this tour, please book a private tour.