Watch sunrise at Angkor Wat temple with entry to the great temple in darkness from the western side and soak up the atmosphere of dawn at Angkor. Spend your day temple-hopping with your expert guide visit to the world-famous Angkor complex.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in Siem Reap City.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- An additional surcharge of USD 37 for the Angkor Pass is payable on the day of your activity. Visa cards also accepted
- You should wear comfortable walking shoes and clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred or holy places.
- Request a wake-up call at your hotel to be sure you do not miss your tour
- If your hotel room includes breakfast, please request the breakfast pack otherwise you can order at the local restaurant after sunrise