Discover the wonders of the Angkor complex against the backdrop of sunset with this unforgettable experience. Drive through a selection of local villages, crossind small farms and rice paddies, before finishing the tour with a peaceful dragon-boat ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen and sunglasses
- Pants and shorts must be at least knee length long in order to be permitted entry into the temples
- The roads taken will be a mix of tarmac and dirt paths throughout Angkor Park
- This tour may not be suitable for pregnant women, please consult your doctor before booking this tour