Cruise through the Tuscan hills on an original Vespa scooter with this day trip from Badesse. Experience Chianti's sights in style and stop for a wine tasting and delicious lunch along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet the staff in Badesse.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- You must know how to ride a scooter and bring a valid driver's license to join the tour. Drivers must be 18 years or older and have a valid driving license the tour day, otherwise you won’t be allowed to drive
- You must be at least 13 years to be a passenger
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs
- The supplier reserves the right to judge your driving ability and passenger’s self-confidence and to stop the use of the Vespa at any point without refund and you may be offered an alternative tour by Ape Calessino or 500 Vintage subject to availability
- There is a vegetarian menu available upon request
- In the absence of the documents required for the Covid-19 security measures, you won't be able possible to participate in the activity and no refund will be made
- For the exclusivity of the vehicle, it is necessary to book for 2pax. In the case of single bookings the vehicle will be shared with another passenger.