Snorkel and immerse yourself in the bright blue and crystal clear waters of Silfra. Experience one of the top dive sites in the world, where visibility reaches up to 100 meters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
The meeting point is Silfra parking lot in Thingvellir National Park. Park your car at “Thingvellir P5” and walk 400 yards back along the road until you reach a smaller parking lot with all the snorkel and dive vans.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Waterproof camera
- Medical statement
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must be able to swim and be comfortable in water
- You must weigh a minimum of 45kg (99 lbs)/maximum of 120kg (264 lbs)
- You must be a minimum of 145cm (4’9) tall/maximum of 200cm (6’7) tall
- No glasses - contacts lenses required or, if you own one, a prescription diving mask
- You don't need to be a certified diver, this tour is for everyone who feels comfortable in the water
- Age limit in Silfra is 12 years of age and under 18 need to be accompanied by an adult
- You can rent a GoPro camera for 6900 ISK
- The activity might be cancelled due to weather conditions if that is the case, you will get a refund or an alternative date.