Visit the former British underground command center in Fort Canning Hill in Singapore, and learn the story of the headquarters for the Malaya Command army that defended Singapore during World War II
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Battlebox Visitor Center, Singapore.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for children younger than 7 years old
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible. For wheelchair/stroller access, there is only one flight of steps entering and leaving the Battlebox, while the rest of the bunker is level
- Battlebox reserves the right to reschedule tour time slots due to limited capacity
- Visitors are admitted in four groups of five persons per time slot. Each group is to maintain a one-metre safe distance from each other