Discover the fascinating origins of Singapore on a guided walking tour of the city. Learn about this inspiring and resilient city and retrace its history from colonized fishing village to an independent and vibrant international hub bursting with culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting Point: Raffles Place MRT Station - Exit A (Street Level) Please look out for your guide dressed in the purple Monster Day Tours shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for guests who require walking assistance
- Child's price is for guests aged 3 to 12
- Guests are advised to be punctual
- Tour operates rain or shine
- Please bring along a poncho/umbrella
- Please bring water
- Dress code is casual with comfortable footwear.
- Moderate amount of walking is required, including outdoors