Explore one of the best places to try out ice climbing in Iceland on a day trip from Reykjavik.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Icelandic
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Drive east on road number 1, pass the towns of Hveragerði, Selfoss, Hella and Hvolsvöllur. Continue on road number 1 over a long single file bridge then make a left turn after the bridge to road number 221. Continue on this road to the end and you will arrive at the parking lot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is a beginner or introduction level so no special skills are needed
- It is recommended to bring lunch or snacks