Embark on a small group guided wine tour in the beautiful Sonoma Valley. Visit boutique wineries as you learn about the rich history of the region and enjoy a picnic lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please call the local partner at 707-253-2723 to confirm your pickup time and location.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You must be at least 21 years old to taste the wines.
- The wine tasting fees are not included though some wineries may waive it with the purchase of a bottle.
- You are not required to taste at the wineries or pay tasting fees for wineries at which you do not taste. There are a couple of wineries that are exceptions to this rule, so if this is your intention, be sure to consult your driver.
- Pickup and drop-off are available from your hotel at almost any location in the Sonoma Valley within the towns of Sonoma, Glen Ellen, Kenwood, and in the City of Napa. Please contact the local partner to check that pickup is possible from your location.
- Otherwise, you can be collected from the meeting point in the public parking lot behind the Sonoma State Historic Park Barracks at the Sonoma Plaza